Water Heater Replacement & Repair Services
A water heater doesn’t last forever. Like many other home appliances and plumbing fixtures, it will need occasional maintenance and eventual replacement. If you’re looking for an affordable water heater in the Central Valley or Silicon Valley, P&M Prestigious Plumbing can help you with top-quality water heater replacement services.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Water Heater
How do you know when to get a new water heater installed? There are several signs that point to the need to replace your water heater:
- Age. If you’ve had the same water heater for more than 10 years, it’s probably time for a replacement.
- Uneven temperatures. As you shower or wash your hands, you notice that the temperature of the supposedly hot water is fluctuating or turns cold well before you’re done.
- Murky water. If your hot water is murky, rust-colored or brown, the inside of your water heater tank is probably rusting.
- Odd sounds. Rumbling, growling, knocking and popping sounds indicate a problem with your unit.
- Leaking water. Puddles around your water heater indicate fractures in your unit.
There are cases when a full water heater replacement is not needed, and maintenance or repairs are sufficient. For example, a water heater flush may be able to get rid of accumulated sediment and remove the cause of the unusual sounds. An experienced plumber can let you know if your unit has some life left in it or if it needs to be replaced.
Why Work With P&M Prestigious Plumbing
We are plumbing specialists who can help with all your water heater needs. Serving both residential and commercial clients, we offer some of the most affordable units in the area. Choose between tankless and standard water heaters; we’ll be happy to explain the benefits of each. Call P&M Prestigious Plumbing today at (888) 712-0180 or complete our online contact form.